William J. Winter, CPA
Phone 414-327-2320 ext. 119
Email Loading Email...
William J. Winter is a certified public accountant licensed in Wisconsin. Bill graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1977 where he majored in accounting and received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
A member of Feld, Schumacher & Company, LLP since 1977, Bill became partner in January 1987. Since joining the firm he has serviced various clients in many industries and has devoted a great deal of time to serving clients in the real estate, manufacturing and service industries.
Bill has substantial amount of relevant experience and activities as detailed below:
- Partner in charge of audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Preparation of projected and forecasted financial statements for use in business planning or in obtaining financing.
- Extensive experience in tax planning and preparation for closely held businesses.
- Advised clients with business and sales acquisitions.
- Served as consultant to finance committees and board of directors.
- Member of the West Suburban Milwaukee Exchange Club for over ten years and has served in the office of President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Member of the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs and the American Institute of CPAs.