Daniel L. Christensen, CPA/ABV
Phone 414-327-2320 ext. 118
Email Loading Email...
Daniel Christensen has over thirty years of continuing experience in public accounting. Joining the firm in 1982 he has expertise in the areas of accounting, auditing and management advisory services with a specialization in forecasting and business valuation. Dan's industry specializations include manufacturing, printing, transportation and construction. He became a partner of the firm in 1997.
Dan received his Bachelor Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his Master of Business Administration with a Finance emphasis from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. He is an accredited business valuator.
Dan has substantial experience as detailed below:
- Prepared over 300 closely held business valuations.
- Conducted training seminars and been a frequent speaker on business valuation matters. Served as an expert witness in numerous court cases, both as an advocate and court appointed.
- Consulted on numerous sales transactions of closely held businesses.
- Drafted the firm's quality control document governing accounting and auditing procedures.
- Partner in charge of over twenty large audit and review engagements.
- Member of the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs, the American Institute of CPA's, the American Society of Appraisors, and the Institute of Business Appraisors.
- Two time recepient of the Five Star Wealth Manager Award.